Microsoft Software Reconciliation
Reconcile and analyze your organization’s Microsoft software deployment with license entitlement and identify over- and under-licensing by software product and version. Obtain a full inventory and understanding of what software is installed across your organization and what software licenses your company is entitled to use and pro-actively mitigate contractual non-compliance risk and financial liability. Our team has managed over 4,000 licensing reconciliations at organizations of all sizes and industries.
- Discover what software products your organization has installed
- Obtain a consolidate view of your organization’s license entitlement
- Reconcile software installed with license entitlement
- Identify over- and under-licensing by software product and version
- Mitigate contractual non-compliance and financial liability risk
- Why should organizations complete a software reconciliation? What are the benefits?
- Is Broomstick's process different than reconciliations offered by software resellers / partners?
- What information does an organization need to provide during a software reconciliation?
- How does Broomstick determine an organization's Microsoft license entitlement?
- How long does a licensing reconciliation take to complete? What is the impact on the organization?
- How does Broomstick determine what Microsoft software is installed across the organization?